The National Association of Funeral Directors has revealed that the design of its stand for the 2013 National Funeral Exhibition will be a stylish French café, with visitors invited to enjoy a coffee and pastry – or refreshing Pastis – with friends and colleagues during the show.
The stand, inspired by a Parisian café design and complete with a traditional ‘Colonne Morris’ in each corner, will be a vibrant and lively hub at the heart of the three-day event, with members greeting old friends or enjoying the melodic sounds of an accordion and potential members exploring the benefits of NAFD membership in convivial surroundings.
The stand will also highlight the market-leading range of benefits of NAFD membership which, amongst others, now include:
- £5 million public indemnity insurance for each member as part of their subscription, £100,000 HMRC investigation insurance and £100,000 employment insurance
- A respected voice at the heart of Government with established cross party groups in all four UK Parliaments and Assemblies
- A range of free business support helplines covering essential aspects such as financial, legal and employment law, HR, repatriation and PR support
- Outstanding professional qualifications, backed by respected academic bodies
- Perfect Choice funeral plans, with guaranteed returns and the ability to set your own price
- A robust client-facing Code of Practice and independent client redress scheme
The NAFD’s sociable, central stand reflects the role of the Association as the “Voice of the Profession”, providing a unified voice and representing the needs of its growing membership which now exceeds 3,600 funeral homes – over 2,000 belonging to small independent members.
Readers of the Funeral Service Journal are invited to visit the NAFD’s stand during the National Funeral Exhibition where a warm welcome and a fresh coffee and pastry await them.
There will also be a special show offer for any funeral business that applies for membership during the show.